Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sensor Security Light Wiring

THE MINUTES. Conductors, journalists, managers, "let us give that girl at the mercy"

THE MINUTES:
conductors, journalists, Managers: Saxa Rubra
to phone calls and poison

"let us give that girl at the mercy" as talked about
soubrette


Elisabetta Gregoraci

THE MEAL FLAVIO
On May 4, 2005
speak Salvatore Sottile, a spokesman for Gianfranco Fini, and an unidentified Lorenzo

L:
"It's called ... wait that Elizabeth sent me the curriculum, Elizabeth T. A nice guy, but anyway , very pretty, and seventy feet, blonde eh ... well prepared. This one also did Rivombrosa, I thought it was a bit 'feet support the classic ... but that is not bad.
S: "And want to do? "
L: "This hosted meanwhile wants to do, then have an easy thing. (Laughs) And 'round, oh well, Marzullo from two or three times, and then told me this story because I, boh, I did not understand much asset. No, no, Marzullo that he wanted to give a little 'in meal around "
S: "(...) a bit' in a meal?"
L: "Yes, yes, he wanted to give Flavio meal in a little 'around"
S: "So already given it to him"
L: "No, not given it to him to anybody, no, no 'S
: " Yeah, right let alone "
L: " Well no, at least, I know, I do not think, well if given it to him I figured if he was not working "
S: " Why did not you did, beg your pardon? "
L: "did not do so in that sense, with Flavio?"
L: "Because she said," First see camel, then "(...)"
S: " Ah. I understand. But those other two that you said? "
L: "Those other two I have to call it, is good only for a lunch"

Paola Saluzzi


Massimo Giletti to "Unomattina"


On April 21, 2005 Paola Saluzzi, television host, to call Salvatore Sottile. Saluzzi is "P", thin and "S".

P: "Precious Thin Saluzzi are!"
S: "Oh ...!"
P: "As a cavallettina, because I saw you yesterday as you see now ... I think of you!"
S: "Look lady I saw her yesterday e. .. I thought, that sin is not in itself because, damn it ... uh ... (laughs)"
P: "You a married man, and a beautiful woman, you know ... so ... "
S: "It does not matter ... because if I see him ... I think it again and I thought .... and I thought, look at this though, because those that have both told me that which is also a bona! Eh! That was my thought. Yesterday, then, when I saw you, I said damn it, this is still "
P: " I return on May 2 with Falon Wild, I need you , Salvo! Giletti is fucking Unomattina! "
S: "One Morning!"
P: "This is an injustice, yes, because the frocione before leaving the system ... the system's girlfriend, sorry tones ... Well, Hello, I'm furious because those are the months ... A maximum of five is asking me all the time, because from, from the results of the market .. just shows my name ... and Walnut want to close, bringing his girlfriend to drive Unomattina. So unless the problem (...) Giletti is, that this is going to take a program that, believe me unless it is not his. And then to talk to you with that practicality that you can not have with others, Salvo!
S: "Okay, okay!"
P: "Why do you ... exist because we are what you are e. .. e. .. vivacchiano others involved more or less at the table but so, so very private. Sappi Except for the summer, Since I no longer have any money, but this is my problem should not be yours, I'm asking Paolo Ruffini work! "
S: "If you want I'll tell, eh! Because I know ... I know you ask me ... ask me to send to send to send Fini Fini ... BallarĂ²

CATTANEO and Mons

The March 11, 2005, St. John and Joseph Sottile speak

S: "Maria (Mons, ed)?"
G: "Eh, it's too intrusive, too boring, really"
S: "Yes, No, it is intrusive in terms of business. On the other point of view does not talk, eh?"
G: "Ah-ah"
S: "On the other point of view is Sicilian, not talk"
G: "What, what, already has a point, but I have never detailed, I must say ... "
S: "Eh-eh, I have not only depth, but I know where he is going to deepen her" (laughs)
G: "So .. is it worth?"
S: "No she's a great guy, a type of porcelain is beautiful. Porcella doc"
G: "What I do not then I take it off most of the way, do you understand?"
S: "No, no. You do not you get up more of the way but we must find the right scanning. We need to find a little thing where you can also enter her and in that case be invoked as say, the option you have exercised as well. You say, "Ah, if only for this can be done, eh, you can not always do" Cattaneo (...) (...) you better (laughs) "
G: " and in fact, (...) and no "
S: (laughs)" fuck, I was dying with laughter "
G: "with him?"
S: "with Cattaneo? Not with you that told me (laughs)"
G : "(...) he? "
S: "and some"
G: "ah, ah, ah, Okay But he, the defendant is not she?" (...)
S: "to her, yes, eh well, yes, yes, the defendant is, in short, that has not done much"
G: "Oh no?"
S: "is that it has not done much"
G: "him or her?"
S: "(...) no she did not that much. Thou hast a boyfriend, a boyfriend who is the fool of fools, which is the contractor "

DOOR TO DOOR

On May 4, 2005 Slim speaks with journalist Bruno Vespa.

V: " Hello? "
S: "Bruno? Salvatore "
V: "hey"
S: "listen, how it is structured transmission?"
V: "and nothing depends on you"
S: "no, wait (...)"
V: " we structure it to him, we pack it to him on "
S: "you do, please ... a reconstruction on the documents are there?"
V: "do, yes
S: " or do (...)"
V: "no no, then you, you do, the Berlusconi in parliament
S: " Berlusconi in Parliament "
V: "perfect eh then"
S: "Yes"
V: "as contradictory?"
S: "eh ... I do not know who you Fassino whom thou hast thou hast?"
V: "I do not know, no, one, we proposed that we have nothing if he to the contrary would be Williams "
S: " uhm "
V: " does not like? (...)"
S: "I do not know, no .. . I do not know, wait a minute "
V: " But I hear the nods on the part of your main "
S: no, non senti nessun segno di assenso (....)
V: (ride)
S: siccome sa che tu sei un pessimo giornalista
V: e che, infatti. Allora chi... allora, che facciamo, proviamo con Rutelli?
S: Gianfranco. che dici Rutelli?
V: try
S: try to Fassino?
V: Fassino is that he came very often, you know? And 'he always came
S: (...) one or the other told me.


( June 19, 2006 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment